Most toys have an educational element. Lego can help a child’s development in the following ways:-
- It provides tools that develop lateral thinking in a fun environment
- It teaches Children to think in three dimensions
- It improves literacy as Children work with instructions
- It develops problem-solving, organization, and planning by construction
- It improves creativity
- It enhances communication and critical thinking
- It boosts children’s motor development.
New Lego sets are outside the price reach of most families living in poverty or on low incomes.
If you have any Lego you no longer use then please donate to Spirit of Christmas.